Sunday, September 6, 2009

My First Camping Trip!

August Fifteenth and Sixteenth, Two Thousand Nine.

With the car packed up we were headed east for an overnight camping trip. We pulled off in Cle Elum for some giant burgers on french bread and like a gift from above we found ourselves at a vintage car show in the middle of town. A great start to a great, albeit short camping trip.




Watching this old man peek into this car was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.

My dad said my grandpa had one like the white one. I want the pink one.


Of course we stopped at giant burgers on french bread. I wonder what it's really called...



We made it. Set up the tent in under 10 min, peed in the woods, did a little gold panning and bb gun-ing. Camping.




Mineral Springs Restaurant


I didn't dare ask

$3000 of Gold

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment